Welcome to the Law Office of Richard M. Sakoda
Estate Planning · Elder Law/Medicaid Planning · Probate/Trust Administration · Asset Protection · Gun Trusts
At the Law Office of Richard M. Sakoda, we focus on estate planning, elder law, and closely related practice areas. Our true focus, however, is helping families plan for and take control of their future. This can involve:
- Ensuring your assets will go to the people you want, when you want, in the manner you want after you pass away
- Preparing for the possibility that you or your spouse will need expensive long-term care—and helping you find ways to pay for it
- Ensuring that people you trust have the authority to make financial and medical decisions on your behalf in the event of incapacity
- Protecting your assets and those of your heirs against threats such as creditors, lawsuits, divorce, the high cost of long-term care, and more
- Guiding your loved ones through the probate and/or trust administration process
We have helped families from all walks of life find solutions to challenges like these and many more. We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you. Ultimately, our goal is to help you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan in place for the future. We invite you to contact us for a personal meeting to discuss your particular needs and goals.
The legal profession is working and listening to the concerns of our clients and using our best judgement, developed through time, experience and ability to help them. Experienced in representing clients native of Korea, China, Japan and Taiwan. Richard has worked in the Hawaii’s governor’s office, state legislator and state department for over 10 years.
Law Office of Richard M. Sakoda
Phone: (808) 224-1239
Fax: (808) 748-3275
945 Makaiwa St.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
2121 Main Street
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793